Open Options™ is Crown’s market–leading Workforce Management & Time and Attendance System
Our Workforce Management System clients include
What our clients say about us
- The new system is already having an impact and delivering benefits and it has only been running since January. We have not only saved money but have also saved a great deal of time on administration.Nik BrowneHR Services Manager, Magnet
- There are definite improvements through freeing up of staff time and the quality of service to the HR department and all Merseytravel staff. It’s been a good experience and, subject to how Merseytravel moves forward, hopefully it will last for a good few years to come.Alastair RamsayPrincipal Personnel Officer, Merseytravel
- Crown Computing has built up a good understanding of our business and their approach to training was excellent. Open Options is very easy to use and does exactly what it says it does. The help desk is extremely friendly and helpful too.Andrew HurcumHR Manager, Unilever
- Following the successful implementation of the Open Options™ system we have currently engaged Crown on another project, the installation of additional software to improve our productivity further.Stephen CookWilkin & Sons - HR Manager
- The key to an efficient and effective operation is the management of staff – and Crown’s system now allows us to do that. We wanted managers to manage, and have their initiatives supported by easily accessible information, and a flexible application. Open Options facilitated that. It provides for resource planning, real time monitoring, and management information.Neil DaviesProgramme Manager, Carillion
- Getting Open Options up and running was pretty straightforward and lots of the feedback we’ve had from our managers is that they really like the user-friendliness of it.Lorraine MillburnHR Advisor, Grundon
Recent news from Crown Computing
- July 27, 2015 - 0 Comments
Crown Computing highlights the true cost of training lapses “Are you breaking the law by not keeping up-to-date with...
- July 15, 2015 - 0 Comments
Microchipping employees takes Workforce Management into the realms of James Bond-style surveillance With the news that employees in Sweden...
- February 6, 2015 - 0 Comments
Crown Computing demonstrate Open Options™ MyRoster, the flexible rostering solution at RTBE. ‘Correctly schedule staff for busy periods and...
- November 10, 2014 - 0 Comments
Neville Henderson, senior consultant at Crown Computing, addresses the concerns raised in a recent report that irregular shift patterns...
- November 3, 2014 - 0 Comments
Chief Inspector Matt Welsted of Cheshire Police discusses the project.
- September 24, 2014 - 0 Comments
2014 Customer Insights Conference, Chesford Grange, Warwickshire.
- July 16, 2014 - 0 Comments
Find out how an organisation saved over £1.1 Million without cutting jobs…
- June 25, 2014 - 0 Comments
The rate at which the weekly earnings of UK workers has been rising is declining according to the latest...
- June 16, 2014 - 0 Comments
Workforce management software specialist Crown Computing has appointed David Bacon as its new Head of Sales to maximise the...
- June 2, 2014 - 0 Comments
Employers could lose as much as 4% of their payroll in lost productivity as a result of staff worrying...
- May 9, 2014 - 0 Comments
A survey conducted by the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) has found that employers offering ‘great’ workplace benefits...
- May 9, 2014 - 0 Comments
A report by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) claims academic literature on executive pay is long...