Open Options™ is Crown’s market–leading Workforce Management & Time and Attendance System
Our Workforce Management System clients include
What our clients say about us
- We’re currently utilising the business process management module, which we use for a return-to-work process. Previously that had been a seven-step process, but Open Options enabled us to reduce it to just one and that greatly helps the various managers administer absence and the health and safety aspects of men returning to work.Peter Bryson-MeehanPayroll Manager, Princess Yachts International Plc
- The new system proved a remarkable success. Employees became more self-reliant when clocking time, booking holidays, or querying the system - saving considerable administration. The number of unqualified hours quickly fell to negligible levels. We now have three central administrators to manage 9,000 people's time and attendance at our main sites at Warton and Samlesbury.Diane EllerayOperational Manager, BAE Systems
- There are definite improvements through freeing up of staff time and the quality of service to the HR department and all Merseytravel staff. It’s been a good experience and, subject to how Merseytravel moves forward, hopefully it will last for a good few years to come.Alastair RamsayPrincipal Personnel Officer, Merseytravel
- The new system is already having an impact and delivering benefits and it has only been running since January. We have not only saved money but have also saved a great deal of time on administration.Nik BrowneHR Services Manager, Magnet
- Following the successful implementation of the Open Options™ system we have currently engaged Crown on another project, the installation of additional software to improve our productivity further.Stephen CookWilkin & Sons - HR Manager
- Crown Computing has built up a good understanding of our business and their approach to training was excellent. Open Options is very easy to use and does exactly what it says it does. The help desk is extremely friendly and helpful too.Andrew HurcumHR Manager, Unilever
Naomi Stephens, Carillion PLC
Rob Herring, Symington’s Ltd.
Maria Lilleycrop, ITN
Alastair Ramsay, Merseytravel
Recent news from Crown Computing
- October 19, 2015 - 0 Comments
Open Options™ removes the administrative burden from absence management It is said that 20 per cent of workers are...
- October 19, 2015 - 0 Comments
Crown Computing demonstrate Open Options™ Rostering, the flexible rostering solution at RTBE Correctly schedule staff for busy periods and...
- September 23, 2015 - 0 Comments
The 2015 Crown Computing Customer Insights Conference was held at Chesford Grange in Warwickshire on Wednesday 23rd September. This…
- July 27, 2015 - 0 Comments
Crown Computing highlights the true cost of training lapses “Are you breaking the law by not keeping up-to-date with...
- July 15, 2015 - 0 Comments
Microchipping employees takes Workforce Management into the realms of James Bond-style surveillance With the news that employees in Sweden...
- February 6, 2015 - 0 Comments
Crown Computing demonstrate Open Options™ MyRoster, the flexible rostering solution at RTBE. ‘Correctly schedule staff for busy periods and...
- November 10, 2014 - 0 Comments
Neville Henderson, senior consultant at Crown Computing, addresses the concerns raised in a recent report that irregular shift patterns...
- November 3, 2014 - 0 Comments
Chief Inspector Matt Welsted of Cheshire Police discusses the project.
- September 24, 2014 - 0 Comments
2014 Customer Insights Conference, Chesford Grange, Warwickshire.
- July 16, 2014 - 0 Comments
Find out how an organisation saved over £1.1 Million without cutting jobs…
- June 25, 2014 - 0 Comments
The rate at which the weekly earnings of UK workers has been rising is declining according to the latest...
- June 16, 2014 - 0 Comments
Workforce management software specialist Crown Computing has appointed David Bacon as its new Head of Sales to maximise the...